Today on "What's Cookin' Wednesday" I want to share with you one of my recent favorite crock pot recipes - it's quickly become a go-to in our household.
It's delicious, easy, and only includes four ingredients. Yes, you read that right: four. And the best part? All you do is just dump each item in the crock pot and walk away. An impressive dinner that's sure to please in 5 minutes flat - Can't beat that.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 c. french dressing
- 1 c. apricot preserves/jam/jelly
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Add the french dressing, apricot preserves, and onion soup mix.
3. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
4. Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.
And that's it!
Sweet, tangy goodness that makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
So what are you waiting for? Add it to your menu next week - Your taste buds will thank you for it.
Looking for more recipe ideas?
Check out my food-pinspired boards on Pinterest: