Print-and-Go Activities for Father's Day

Father's Day is one week from today...ARE YOU READY?!?
One of my favorite funny stories about my dad is from when I was 11 or 12 years old. My mom was going out of town on a women's retreat with our church for the weekend and so my Dad was left in charge. He stopped by the grocery store on Friday afternoon to stock up on essentials we would need. He came in the door, arms full of grocery bags and a wide grin on his face:
"Guys! There was a sale!" he exclaims as he dumps out an entire grocery bag full of cans of tuna fish. We had the best time that night imaging all of the zany ways we could cook and consume all of that tuna. The best was when he looked at my brother and I very seriously and said,
"I've got it! We'll start the newest fad...PB&T sandwiches!" We both groaned and vowed never ever to eat a peanut butter and tuna sandwich :)

Dads are silly, strong, brave, hard-working, self-sacrificing, role models - and they deserve to be honored!

Looking for a fun and memorable craft to complete for Father's Day? Well, look no further - This packet includes a cute and meaningful PRINT-AND-GO craftivity for your students to complete. This fun booklet is intended to show appreciation for your students’ hard-working dads.
This booklet includes 4 pages:
1. "Happy Father's Day, Dad" Cover page (coloring)
2. "I think my dad is": 8 adjectives or phrases that describe your dad (writing)
3. My favorite thing to do with my dad is...": (writing)
4. A picture of me and my dad (drawing)
**I have also included an additional blank tie emplate if you would like your students to complete an additional customizable page.

Materials needed: Each student will need a copy of the four booklet pages, crayons and/or markers, scissors and a metal brad/brass fastener.

Full teacher and student directions are included:

This packet also includes full templates for Grandpas, Grandfathers, Papas, and Uncles.


p.s. If you need additional wording options (i.e. your kids call their father or grandfather something different than the options listed), please e-mail me and I'd be happy to customize the packet to fit your needs!

Make your lesson-planning a breeze this week and grab a copy of this cute craftivity for only $3!
Or you can plan ahead for next year and buy the Mother's Day/Father's Day craftivity bundle and save 20% :)

Looking for additional ideas for Father's Day?
Here are some of my favorite Father's Day books - perfect for your kiddos to read with their special Dads and Grandpas. Order today to be sure they arrive before Father's Day! :)


Here are some fun and easy Father's Day ideas by awesome bloggers:


Do you have a favorite story about your Dad? Or a fun craft or activity that you've done to celebrate Father's Day, either with your students or personal kiddos? I'd love to hear about it! Leave a comment below.

Happy (almost!) Father's Day!

No comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top