My Mom in the Mirror: Reflections for Mother's Day


Mother's Day will always hold a special place in my heart because not only do I have a wonderful mom who is my very best friend, it is also the day when I brought our newborn son home from the hospital last year.
This year, Mother's Day falls on this munchkin's first birthday, so it'll be another special day!

Each year I liked to have my students make something special for their moms for Mother's Day. Store bought gifts are nice, but there's nothing like a homemade card or craft to warm a mama's heart.

This activity - Mom in the Mirror: Reflections for Mother's Day - includes a cute and meaningful PRINT-AND-GO craftivity for your students to complete. This fun booklet is intended to show appreciation for your students’ beautiful, hard-working moms.
Mom in the Mirror: Reflections for Mother's Day - this is a cute and meaningful PRINT-AND-GO craftivity for your students to complete. This fun booklet is intended to show appreciation for your students’ beautiful, hard-working moms. Resource created by Jessica Lawler, "Joy in the Journey."

This booklet includes 4 pages:
1. "My Mom in the Mirror" Cover page
2. When I look in the mirror I want my mom to see that she is: (writing)
3. Here is what I see when I look at my mom: (drawing)

4. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! (coloring)


**I have also included an additional blank mirror template if you would like your students to complete an additional customizable page.

The packet includes full teacher/student directions:

Mom in the Mirror: Reflections for Mother's Day - this is a cute and meaningful PRINT-AND-GO craftivity for your students to complete. This fun booklet is intended to show appreciation for your students’ beautiful, hard-working moms. Resource created by Jessica Lawler, "Joy in the Journey."
Here's a sample picture of what each page in the booklet looks like:
Mom in the Mirror: Reflections for Mother's Day - this is a cute and meaningful PRINT-AND-GO craftivity for your students to complete. This fun booklet is intended to show appreciation for your students’ beautiful, hard-working moms. Resource created by Jessica Lawler, "Joy in the Journey."
Isn't that cute?! I just know that your students' moms will be so touched by the sweet sentiments. Make your Mother's Day lesson planning a breeze with this cute and memorable craftivity - trust me, you'll be glad you did! 

You can purchase this print-and-go packet in my TPT store.

*CLOSED!*
Plus - as a special offer for my blog readers, I'd love to GIVE AWAY A FREE COPY!
Here's how it works:
1. Pin this image:
Mom in the Mirror: Reflections for Mother's Day - this is a cute and meaningful PRINT-AND-GO craftivity for your students to complete. This fun booklet is intended to show appreciation for your students’ beautiful, hard-working moms. Resource created by Jessica Lawler, "Joy in the Journey."
2. Leave a comment on this blog post with the URL of your pin (click "see it now" to get the URL)
I'll choose a winner on Monday night! (April 18th)
Happy pinning!

UPDATED: By popular demand, I have updated my Mother's Day Craftivity to include options for all the special ladies in your students’ lives: Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Nana, and Aunt


6 comments :

  1. I love this craftivity! It reminds me of my grandmother's mirror! Your son is wicked cute, too! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/138415388526112899/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Isn't he? :)
      You have WON my giveaway - I'll e-mail you a FREE copy of the packet right now!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!!

    http://pin.it/ppV7lnM

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen - for the encouragement and for the pin :)

      Delete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.