Mother's Day Mirror Craftivity: New Pages Added!

Have you checked out my Mother's Day Craftivity: My Mom in the Mirror?
This packet includes a cute and meaningful PRINT-AND-GO craftivity for your students to complete. This fun booklet is intended to show appreciation for your students’ beautiful, hard-working moms.

I wanted to pop in and share a quick note that this packet has been UPDATED: By popular demand, I have updated my Mother's Day Craftivity to include options for all the special ladies in your students’ lives: Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Nana, and Aunt
Also - if you need additional wording options, please e-mail me at joyinthejourneyteaching@yahoo.com and I'd be happy to accommodate you.

So go ahead - make your lesson planning a breeze! Purchase this 30-page print-and-go packet today!

No comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top