Math Styled Photos - for Teachers & Teacherpreneurs

Do you know what a styled photo is?
You most likely do - even if you don't know that's the name for it.

Styled photos are stock photographs taken for use online - for blog posts, social media, product covers, etc. It's a growing trend that's really gaining popularity - especially among teacher bloggers and product creators. 

Here are some examples of how I've used styled images recently:
You see - there are so many possibilities!

To help you - the busy teacher and/or teacherpreneur - I have created a set of styled images in a fun and functional MATH theme!
You can use these photos as backgrounds for social media posts, title images for blog posts, cover pages for products, center title cards for the classroom, power point slide backgrounds, etc. These images can be used for both personal and commercial use!

Here are some examples of things I made using these images:
 They are totally customizable!
 I *LOVE* this quote - it's true of learning in all subject areas!
This packet includes 25 styled photos that are crisp, clean, and ready to go! For easy formatting the photos cropped to create both square images (to be used on social media) and 4:3 images (to be used in Power Point or Publisher).  These are can be used for both personal or commercial use - so what are you waiting for? Download them HERE and start creating! :)

Like what you see?
I have another set of school-inspired styled photos - in a fun NEON theme! :)

*GIVEAWAY ALERT!!!* CLOSED!
As a special promotion for my blog readers I would love to GIVE AWAY a FREE copy of my Math Styled Photos. If you're interested in winning a FREE set please leave a comment with your e-mail address and one of your favorite math concepts to teach. I'll choose a winner on Sunday night (April 24th).

p.s. For every 10 comments I receive I will give away an additional packet of styled images- so tell your friends! :)

The winners are:
*drum roll please*
Congratulations to Stress Free Teaching and the Activated Educator!
Ladies - check your e-mails for your FREE styled photos :)

If you didn't win, don't worry - you can purchase these 25 styled photos for only $6.99!

25 comments :

  1. Hi, I love your photos! Math is my favorite subject to teach. It's hard to pick a favorite concept to teach. I would say it's a toss up between problem solving and fractions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations - you've WON! :)
      Check your e-mail for the FREE packet of Math-themed Styled Images.
      Happy creating!
      ~Jessica
      Joy in the Journey

      Delete
  2. Love these!! So fun! I love teaching shapes! That unit always comes after multi step addition and subtraction so it's a nice break from wanting to pull my hair out! :)

    Katie
    katiereeder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I love teaching fractions. amymezni@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I think decimals might be my strength and my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love teaching ratios and proportions! Activateducation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations - you've WON! :)
      Check your e-mail for the FREE packet of Math-themed Styled Images.
      Happy creating!
      ~Jessica
      Joy in the Journey

      Delete
  6. These look fantastic! I love to teach shapes! We always have so much fun in my classroom. tagsbyjess@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two.little.birds.tpt@gmail.com

    I like teaching place value! Love these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the opportunity, Jessica! These look amazing! :) I love teaching place value. ebeattie@mrsbeattiesclassroom.com

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie’s Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these!! My favourite concept to teach is 3D figures!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to leave my email :P

      apinchofkinder@gmail.com

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome! I love to teach about shapes!

    mrsroltgen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool! I'm so excited! I hope I win! I love to teach fractions! I also love to teach multiplication! teacherblogspot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite math content to teach is fractions.
    sugarcubelearningresources@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite math content to teach is fractions.
    sugarcubelearningresources@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the opportunity! I love teaching the basic facts for addition and subtraction. nicolechatz @ yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great - I use a lot of stock photography in my work. I would love these. My favourite thing to teach is addition and subtraction with regrouping. I just LOVE it when it goes click in their little brains. slfarrell@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your photos are amazing!

    I love teaching math and it is hard to narrow it down...I would have to say fractions.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These photos look FABULOUS! Being a Kindergarten teacher, my favorite concept to teach is addition and subtraction. Gives me and the kids an AWESOME excuse to play with Play-Doh during math time :)
    cremedelaclassroom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these Jessica! My email is vickypmoore40@gmail.com and my favorite math to teach is multiplication. I love how great your photos are!
    xo,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome! My favorite math to teach is time! THe kids love telling me the time and it makes them feel awesome!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.