What's Cookin' Wednesday: Sweet & Tangy Chicken

Don't tell my Kitchenmaid, but my crock pot might just be my favorite kitchen appliance :). I love the convenience of prepping dinner in the morning and then enjoying the delicious smells wafting through the house all day long. 
Today on "What's Cookin' Wednesday" I want to share with you one of my recent favorite crock pot recipes - it's quickly become a go-to in our household. 
This quick and easy crock pot meal is the delicious blend of sweet and tangy - and with only four ingredients, it's a great go-to for week night dinners.


It's delicious, easy, and only includes four ingredients. Yes, you read that right: four. And the best part? All you do is just dump each item in the crock pot and walk away. An impressive dinner that's sure to please in 5 minutes flat - Can't beat that.

Ingredients:

  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 1 c. french dressing
  • 1 c. apricot preserves/jam/jelly
  • 1 pkg. onion soup mix

Directions:

1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Add the french dressing, apricot preserves, and onion soup mix.
3. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
4. Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.

And that's it! 
Sweet, tangy goodness that makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
So what are you waiting for? Add it to your menu next week - Your taste buds will thank you for it.

Looking for more recipe ideas?
Check out my food-pinspired boards on Pinterest:


Do you have a go-to recipe that you LOVE? I'd love to hear about it - leave a comment below :)

1 comment :

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.