Valentine's Day PINspiration

Happy Friday, friends!
Today I'm linking up with Angela from "Southern Fried Teachin'" to share some of my favorite Pinterest finds this week. 
I decided to focus on Valentine's Day to help you prep for this upcoming fun and festive holiday!
Looking for some ideas for Valentine's Day? This blog post is chocked full of ideas: crafts, recipes, decor, gift ideas, and more! Get inspired to have a fun and festive Valentine's Day. Blog post by Jessica Lawler @ Joy in the Journey

Bible-themed Valentines:
Looking for a great way to share the love of Jesus this Valentine's Day? These FREE Valentine Scripture printables are perfect! They are simple, witty, and use easy-to-find items! Sounds like a win-win-win to me! Perfect for teachers to give to their students or kids to pass out to their friends.
Cupid Floats
Your kiddos will LOVE drinking these special "Cupid Floats" on Valentine's Day
Heart-Shaped Animal Crafts
This pin has tons of cute ideas for animals you can create - out of hearts! Fun and festive, this is a cute activity for school or home - or both! :)
Crayon Wax Pressed Hearts
Ok.
This is so cool.
What a fun way to use up old crayon bits - shave the broken pieces and place them between two pieces of wax paper. Then, using an iron, melt the crayon pieces into one large sheet. Once the crayon sheet is dry, you can trace and cut out different size hearts. How cool does it look with the light coming through the window?
Valentine - You Float my Boat
Choosing something to give my husband is always so tough. I love this idea, though - and plan to make the basket for my husband this year. We can enjoy root beer floats (one of his favorites!) and watch an action flick - now that's true love! :)

Looking for more Valentine's Day pins?
Check out my "Joy in Valentine's Day" Pinterest board:
Find "Joy in the Journey" of celebrating Valentine's Day! This board is chocked-full of free ideas, activity suggestions, crafts, recipes, home decor, etc. to help you celebrate Valentine's Day.

And while you're there, I'd love for you to follow me on Pinterest:

 I'm always on the lookout for Valentine's Day ideas - from crafts to food to decor, etc.! If you've found a Valentine's Day themed pin recently, I'd love to see it! Leave the URL in the comments.

Also, you can pop by Angela's Blog - "Southern Fried Teachin'" 
for more PINspiration! :) 
Southern Fried Teachin'

1 comment

  1. Those heart-shaped animal crafts are adorable! And I love those crayon hearts in the window. So pretty! Glad you joined up in the linkup!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top