Welcome 2016 - Build a Bundle for $20.16

Hello faithful readers!
I want to thank you all for supporting my store in 2015. I get so many sweet messages and such encouraging feedback from you all. I am truly blessed by each person that supports my store and continues to purchase my products.
Your support of my store has meant so much to my family, as it has allow me to stay home with my son and pursue my dream of creating for TPT full-time.
With excitement, I offer any 6 products from my store at a HUGE discount to you as you start the second semester of your school year! I look forward to continue working with you in the coming New Year.
May the God of peace bless you and yours in 2016.
Love, Jessica

To celebrate 2016, I have a MEGA DEAL for you!
TODAY ONLY (1-1-16) you can BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE of ANY 6 products in my TPT store! That's right - choose ANY 6 products and pay only $20.16 :)

Here are the details:

 Here are some of my most wish-listed winter products for you to consider when choosing your 6 items:
Make the transition back to school after Christmas break a little smoother for both you and your students with this fun and engaging packet of New Year's themed activities!

This packet includes 5 DAYS of activities - including both language arts and math. There is a suggested scope and sequence, but all activities can be completed in any order – most take about 10-15 minutes.
This writing prompt asks students to share about their vacations in a succinct way - and gives them practice with the writing process.
Looking for a FUN and ENGAGING way to practice and assess the mathematical concept of symmetry? Well look no further - Snowflake Symmetry is the packet for you! :)

This deal is valid for today only! Hop on over to my TPT store to check out the products you'd like and to buy the special $20.16 bundle:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.