What's Cookin' Wednesday: Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole


Each Wednesday in November I will be posting a different 
well-loved recipe for you to try this holiday season.

Today's featured recipe is 
Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole

Ingredients:
•3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed 
•¼ cup milk
•1/3 cup butter, melted 
•1 teaspoon vanilla 
•2 eggs. Beaten
•½ teaspoon salt

Topping:
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1/3 cup butter, melted

Directions:
1. Mix mashed sweet potatoes, milk, butter, vanilla, eggs and salt. Spoon into a 1 ½ -quart oiled casserole.
2. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over sweet potatoes. 
3. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.

Serves 6

Doesn't this look delicious? I've added it to my to-make list for this Thanksgiving. I can't wait to indulge! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.