What's Cookin' Wednesday: Cherry Cheese Pie

Calling all dessert-lovers!
Have I got a recipe for you :)
This is one of my absolute favorite desserts
for a number of reasons:
1. it's delicious
2. it's easy to make
3. it's a real crowd-pleaser 
(I've literally had people cheer when I walk in the door carrying one of these babies)

Cherry Cheese Pie
Here's what you need:
•1 graham cracker crust
•1 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
•1 can of sweetened condensed milk
•1/3 c. lemon juice
•1 t. vanilla
•1 21-oz. can cheery pie filling

Here's what you do:
1.With a mixer, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy
2.Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth
3.Stir in lemon juice and vanilla
4.Pour into crust. Chill 4 hours or until set.
(I used mini graham cracker crusts this time for individual servings) 
 5.Top with cherry pie filling
6.Enjoy!

Here's the info at a glance,
in case you want to save the recipe
(which you will - trust me)

I guarantee this will be a big hit at your next get-together!
Not a cherry fan? No problem!
 Swap it out for your favorite topping. 

Do you have a favorite go-to dessert that your family enjoys?
I'd love to hear about it! Share about it in the comments section.

No comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top