What's Cookin' Wednesday: Cheesy Chicken Pockets

Back-to-school got you plum-tuckered-out? 
Adjusting to the "new normal" of another school year?
Hungry kids clamoring for dinner?
Well, look no further - 
I've got a quick and easy dinner recipe that's
sure to be a real crowd-pleaser!
Today I'm sharing one of my family's favorite go-to recipes:


With only 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cookin' time, this dinner is complete in half an hour!

Mix together all of your ingredients and then pop open a can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (I tried the off-brand kind and just didn't feel like they tasted as good - it's worth the extra 29 cents to buy the real deal). Instead of pulling them apart in triangles, keep them together in twos to create rectangles. Spoon a little of the cheesy chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle.

Then bring the corners up and push down to "seal" the pockets:
Spread some melted butter and sprinkle the tops with bread crumbs:
Bake for 20-25 minutes (I like the cheese to be oozing out!)
 Voila!
My mouth is now watering :)
How about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.