Pick 3 PINspiration: September

 Happy September, friends!
Here are some of my favorite pins that I've found recently:
{click on the pictures to be taken to the pins}
 Back-to-School Read-Aloud Ideas:
These are awesome books that have real-life applications - they could be read & taught all-year-round!
Get-to-Know-You Jenga:
How fun is this idea? You write a conversation-starter on each Jenga block and when the students pull them out, they have to answer the question.
With a new baby at home, 
I am all about quick and easy dinner recipes:
Speaking of recipes, I've started a fun weekly blog series where I share easy and delicious tried-and-true recipe ideas:
Click on the custom tag {"What's Cookin' Wednesday"} on the right-hand side of my blog to see the recipes I've shared so far.

Looking for more PINspiration? Check out these awesome bloggers and their Pinterest finds:




No comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top