What's Cookin' Wednesday: Easy Egg Salad

Happy Wednesday, folks!
Time for another...
Today's recipe is a quick and perfect choice
for the hot summer months!
Easy Egg Salad
To make this tasty and easy egg salad,
you first need to boil 6 eggs:
After they've boiled for 10-12 minutes, remove them from heat.
I like to stick mine in the refrigerator:
Then, once they are nice and cool, peel them and crumble them:
(I use a masher and it works like a charm!)
Then I added in the fixings (mayo, salt, pepper, and onion)
I sliced open some kaiser rolls and...
Voila!
A quick and easy summertime lunch!

You can download the PDF version of the recipe here:

1 comment :

  1. I love this weekly blog post! Such a cute idea :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.