What's Cookin' Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie Casserole

I love one-dish meals because they're easy to throw together
plus clean up is a breeze. 
Today I have the quintessential quick and easy dinner to share with you on another exciting edition of...
Chicken Pot Pie is one of my hubby's favorite things - so this week's recipe experiment is on a spin off of the classic!
First of all, I chopped four large chicken breasts into strips and put them in a 9x13 pan with 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.
 Then I topped with this deliciousness-in-a-pouch:
I popped it in a 400 F oven for 20 minutes.
Then I pulled it out for a quick second and layered these on top:
After another 20 minutes, dinner was done!
It was a real crowd-pleaser - and will definitely be made again!
*Note: you could skip the puff pastry sheets and serve with biscuits

Do you have a great recipe you've tried lately? Leave me a note in the comments - I'm always on the hunt for delicious dinner ideas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.