Pick 3 PINspiration


 Here are 3 great pins I've recently found:
I *LOVE* this door decorating idea:
 
We are gearing up for our first flight with our little man, so I've been reading up on tips for traveling with a baby.
Does anyone have any to add?

Getting students to explain their thinking is key:

Have some pins you're loving? I'd love to see them! Leave a link in the comments section to your Pinterest boards - I'm always looking for new friends to follow.

Looking for some more PINspiraton?
Check out these awesome bloggers:



2 comments

  1. I love the ideas for getting kids to explain their thinking! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The super hero theme door is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top