It's CURRENTLY August

Happy August, blogging friends!
Here's what I'm CURRENTLY up to :)
Listening:
I love me some Tangled :)
I think it's one of the best Disney movies ever - and the soundtrack is AWESOME. Zachary Levi = one of my all-time favs
Loving:
I have been a PC girl forever, but last week I made the switch to Mac
I absolutely LOVE my new toy - I've been playing around with it, experimenting, and creating to my heart's content!
Thinking:
This summer some girlfriends and I have been doing a great Bible study
Wanting:
There are never enough hours in a day, are there?
This was my to-do list for July and August - and I feel like it just keeps on growing! :)
Plus, my time is eaten up by hanging out with this little man :)

Needing:
 Some days you just need a spoonful of Nutella.
Today was one of those days :)
B2S RAK:
Since I'm stepping out of the classroom to be a stay-at-home mom to my sweet little guy, I was feeling slightly bummed about not buying school supplies (one of my favorite past-times!). However, I recently found out about this cool program that my church does where we can "adopt" a middle schooler who cannot afford to buy school supplies. I had a blast shopping for my middle school girl:

What are you CURRENTLY doing?
Hop on over to Farley's page to link up :)

5 comments

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Your son is adorable!

    Molly

    Psyched to be in 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you get to stay home with your little guy! So fun!! Awesome that you were able to buy supplies for someone too! What a great treat for that person!! I LOVE your to do list too!! What a great idea!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  3. New toys are so much fun to play with. I love my MacBook Pro. I just got a mini ipad and I've been playing with it all summer! Gonna have to wean myself off since it's almost time to go back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your blog! Your little guy is adorable! Congratulations on getting to stay home with him!

    I love Nutella and I'm sad to admit, but I too will eat it by the spoonful straight from the jar. It's dangerous to have a jar around in my house so I only by it occasionally as a treat.

    I love your RAK. It always feels so good to help others.
    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are MacBooks not the most amazing things? I love seeing a PC person convert to the glorious side of Apple products :) I love that your church has this adoption program - I think it would be something really great within my own school community.

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top