Wordless Wednesday: COUNTERACT

One of my favorite things about being an educational blogger is the book review opportunities that I get. As a childrens and YA book lover, I am always excited when I receive a new book to read and review! Yesterday, I received the book Counter Act by Tracy Lawson.
I'm settling in for an afternoon of reading while sipping out of my Hawaii mug - and dreaming of sandy beaches and warm breezes :)

I can't wait to jump into this dystopian adventure. Stay tuned for my book review - coming soon!

What's a great book you'v read recently?
I'm always looking for new reads!

Hop on over to Miss DeCarbo's blog to see what other bloggers are up to

3 comments

  1. The 2015 Newbery Award winner "Crossover" is a really good book. The basketball crazy boys in my class will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good read, one that my 6/7th grade girls would enjoy. They are into dystopian literature. If you like that genre, a good series is The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn; and another is Not a Drop to Drink (if you can get past the "bad" language) by Mindy McGinnis (she is a NE Ohio author and this series is set not far from where I live).

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I've been focused on reading books for ME this summer, and some professional books, too. No YA so far. It is great to get new books to review though! See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top