What's Cookin' Wednesdays: Sweet & Spicy Meatballs

Hello friends!
Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere :)


As I transition out of the classroom to be a stay-at-home mom and full-time TpT creator, I am expanding this little ole blog to include not only teaching tips and activities, but also home-y things such as cooking, baking, crafting, and organizing! 
I'm immensely looking forward to this new adventure.

Part of this transition is a new weekly blog series:
My mission is to share yummy, easy meal ideas with you!

Today I'm sharing one of my quick and easy
go-to crock pot meals:
Sweet & Spicy Meatballs!
Here's what you need:
Seriously.
3 ingredients.
That's it.

I used my handy-dandy jar opener to get these lids off
 Best Christmas present ever :)

First off, pour 16 oz. of grape jelly into a sauce pan and heat it until melted
 Then add in 16 oz. of salsa
Stir frequently until the sauce is boiling
 
Let it simmer on low while you pop your meatballs in the crock pot
 Coat the meatballs with the mixture
Cook on low for 3-4 hours
While it's cooking, you can waft in the delicious smell while you tackle that housework (or catch up on your favorite show on Netflix), and rest easy knowing that dinner is taken care of!

4 hours later...
VOILA!
I usually serve it with rice and veggies.
Simple, quick to prepare, and delicious
Sounds like a win-win-win to me! :)

Click the picture below to download the recipe as a PDF

I'm always on the lookout for new recipes - leave a favorite in the comments below!

2 comments :

  1. Now this is my type of recipe: Less than five ingredients and in the crock pot! Sure sounds yummy! This sounds like a fun blog series, Jessica.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the meatballs! They are so easy - and a definite crowd-pleaser! :)

      Delete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.