It's Currently JULY!

 Happy July everyone!
Here's what I'm CURRENTLY up to:

Listening:
My husband has been playing this fun CD to our little Hudson.
Rockabye Baby - U2. Yep :)
They have taken classic U2 songs and baby-fied the melodies. They're quite fun and it's good father-son bonding time :)

Loving:
My sweet little Hudson is 8 weeks old - and being a mom is the best. thing. ever.
Thinking
I took some time off of blogging & TPT when Huddy was first born, but I've recently gotten back into it and am motivated to tackle my ever-growing TPT To-Do list. I've got big plans in the work and can't wait to get these products posted!

Wanting
My new favorite thing at Starbucks is the 
Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher
Very Berry Hibiscus Tea Refresher – http://hip2save.com/2014/07/25/very-berry-hibiscus-tea-refresher/
YUM! My mouth is watering at the thought :)

Needing
In Seattle, our average summer temp is 75 degrees - however, this past week we've been in the 90s and we are feeling the heat! I've been working hard to keep the little mister nice and cool - lots of ice cream stops and walks through the air-conditioned mall :)
since you may not be able to control the temperature in your dorm...good to know!!

All Star
I believe a couple of my strengths are being extremely organized (lists make my heart happy!) and an efficient multi-tasker. I love to make a plan and then work hard to get it done quickly. I pride myself that, in an hour, I can work on a blog post, watch a Kdrama, curl my hair, and create a TPT sample. Now, having a newborn to take care of has definitely improved my skills - I can now do all of those things one-handed :)

Hop on over to "Oh Boy 4th Grade" to read other people's Currently posts


4 comments

  1. Your son is so adorable! My son will be 3 in September and the moment I laid eyes on him I decided being a mom was the best gift to have ever received! Enjoy all the little moments they grow up too fast...we are working on baby #2 right now hopefully soon fingers crossed ;-) I am new to the blogging world so very nice to meet you and read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new baby! He is adorable! My babies are 18 and 20. The time will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your sweet little man! Kudos to you for blogging with an infant. Mine is 9 months old and I am just now getting back to the blogging and TPT world. Oh & I feel ya on the needing A/C! Up here in Canada it has been in the high 80/90s which makes for super hot nights when trying to sleep. Me and the hubs were just talking about possibly getting an A/C unit since we have the little one.

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little bear picture holding the baby! Yes, last night my husband worked late and I was washing bottles one hand with an 8 month old who didn't want to be put down in the other! And I agree with above, it has taken me 8 months to get started on anything again.

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top