2 for Tuesday: American Revolution Review Games

Don't you just love a good deal?
I certainly do - my eyes light up when I read a sign that says, "SALE!" or "CLEARANCE." My heart beats a little faster as I zoom towards the discount racks, hunting for treasures to be found.

Speaking of, have I got a deal for YOU!
Today (July 14th) ONLY, you can snag two of my newest products for HALF OFF! That's right folks - two awesome print-and-go review games for the price of one!

If you teach the American Revolution, you won't want to pass up this opportunity!
Here are the two games:
The game plays like Memory or Concentration - you have question cards and answer cards. Each student takes a turn flipping over two cards (one of each kind) and if they have a match, they keep the cards. If they don't, they flip them back over. *Student Center Cover, Directions, and Answer Key are included
 Here are some sample cards:
"I Have...Who Has" is a popular review game that involves the entire class. This engaging game is formatted for a class of up to 28 students and serves as an excellent end of unit reinforcement, test review, or substitute activity.
 
Here are some sample cards: 
I've also included a B&W version for ink-friendly printing:

Normally $4 each, these games are on sale for $2 TODAY ONLY! Grab 'em while they're hot! :)

Check out other awesome deals here:

1 comment

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I LOVE your new American Revolution products! How fun!!! The Concentration Game is GREAT for early finishers or a review center...students will enjoy this! Thanks!
    -Stacia
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top