Two for Tuesday: ELA Interactive Notebooks 50% off!

Hello friends!
Today is Tuesday which means it's time for some shopping! 
2 for Tuesday is back for the summer and today I have two of my best selling Interactive Notebook packets on sale for 50% off!
Today ONLY this packets are half price - grab them while they're hot!
 If you're planning for back-to-school (kudos to you for starting so early!), these packets are must-haves on your list! They help review the basics of grammar and story elements in a fun and interactive way! To be honest, I'm often shocked at the blank stares I get from my 5th graders on the first few days of school when I ask them to identify the adverb in the sentence or tell me the theme of a poem. These packets serve as a helpful refresher course for the kiddos - and it brings back all of the knowledge they've "lost" over the summer :) 
 
Both packets come with step-by-step directions and suggested answer keys. For a busy teacher, it doesn't get any easier than that! 

I've used this for the last two years and my students really enjoyed them. We refer to them throughout the entire year - built in reference and study guides!

TODAY ONLY these packets are on sale for only $2.50 each!
Click here to visit my store and check out these fun, engaging, print-and-go packets:


Hop on over to "Chalk One Up for the Teacher" to see other awesome products on sale...Happy shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.