TPT Seller Challenge: Dare to Dream!

Dreams are the things that focus us on what is truly important and provide the motivation for us to keep on keepin' on each day! I am joining the TPT Seller Challenge to share with you some of things I Dare to Dream because of Teachers Pay Teachers:

Colossians 3:23 reads:
Colossians 3:23-Need it tattooed on my forehead...backwards...so I see it every time I look in the mirror. Engrave it on my heart!
This was the theme verse of my classroom and I have it hanging in my home office where I do my TPT work. It is a constant reminder of where my motivation comes from - I seek to honor God with my efforts and my time. He has been so faithful and I want my work on TPT and as a blogger to reflect His goodness for His glory.

Speaking of, I am bringing back
Fuel Your Faith Fridays!
Each Friday I will share something that I have read, heard, or pondered that has challenged or encouraged my faith that week. 
I would love for you to join me and link up! It doesn't need to be a lengthy sermon - just a small tidbit that can encourage and build us up as teachers, wives, mothers, and Christians.
Here's a graphic if you'd like to use it:
{Let me know if you would like further details}

TPT Full-Time!!!
TPT has literally changed my life for the better - the creative outlet and extra income have been such a blessing to my little family. This dream of focusing on my store is becoming a reality this fall as I am leaving the classroom and staying home full-time to be with my new little buddy :)
{isn't he the cutest!?!?}
and dedicate my time to creating for TPT and blogging
While I'm sad to be leaving the classroom, I am excited for this next adventure that the Lord has prepared for me! 

Leading Professional Development/Consulting:
One of my favorite things is teaching other teachers. I love to instill knowledge and passion into others in our field. I like to tell them that teaching is hard, but it is worthwhile - and it needs to be done right: with effort, excellence, and enthusiasm.

I have had the opportunity to teach two seminars in the past year:
I really enjoyed connecting with other teachers and sharing what I'm passionate about. I look forward to continuing this line of work in the future.

Aren't these cupcakes cute? They're from "Ink n Little Things"

Well, those are my goals. Join hundreds of other TPT sellers for the #TPTSellerChallenge and share what you are 
Daring to Dream about!

1 comment

  1. I'm totally with you for TpT full time. I would LOVE to! I hope it goes well for you! Your new addition to the family is gorgeous and sure to be lots of fun. I hope TpT continues to be such a growing success for you to be able to reach all your goals :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top