Tell All Tuesday: Summer Flashback to Hawaii

Happy Summer, friends!
I'm linking up with these two wonderful bloggers for their 
"Tell All Tuesday" linky party:

This week's theme is Summer Flashback - sharing our favorite summer memories
Displaying Summer Flashback.png
One of my favorite summer memories was
when I spent 10 days in Oahu, Hawaii last year.


Here's a review of our fabulous trip in pictures:

After a 6-hour flight on Hawaiian Air, we arrived!
Exploring Honolulu

Dole Pineapple Plantation
One of the best things we did: Horseback Riding Tour
This is the valley where LOST and Jurassic Park were filmed
This was the view from "our" beach
We hiked up a ridge overlooking the ocean:
My history-loving husband's favorite part was visiting the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbor:

There were 3 survivors there, telling their stories.
I bought a newspaper and had them sign it - such a fun memento to share with my students when we study World War 2.
A beautiful sunset:
My hubby and I on a date night:
Looking through all of these pictures makes me miss it tremendously! I can't wait to go back - perhaps next year?!? :)

I'd love to hear your favorite summer memories - leave a comment or link up below:

5 comments :

  1. Love your pictures!!! That trip looks amazing! Definitely a dream vacation!

    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote about my trip to Hawaii, too!!! Wasn't it just the best???? Can't wait to go back.

    And meeting those survivors must have been awe inspiring. What a great experience!

    Jessica
    www.prideandprimary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I have only been to Maui, but I am thinking Honolulu may need to be next! I love history, Jurassic Park, and pineapple, so it looks like you went to the places I would! :)
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, I loved looking through your pictures. My husband and I traveled to Kauai, Hawaii for our honeymoon last year and it brought back great memories for me. Hawaii is a magical place. I can't wait to get back there someday. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us. It was great to learn more about you and look through your summer flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a beautiful vacation! Hawaii is obviously a great place to visit, just not sure I can do the plane ride!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.