Monday Made-It: Baby Shower Card Collage

Happy Monday, friends!

Today I'm linking up with Tara from "4th Grade Frolics" for her fabulous Monday Made-It party:
This weekend I worked on a crafty project.

I took all of the cards from our baby showers:
I took the cover off of each card, cut around the main picture, and then punched it out in the shape of a heart:
Tip: turn your puncher upside down so that you can see exactly what you're going to be cutting out: 
Here are the punched-out hearts:
I arranged them in a collage: 
Voila! Now I have a cute and meaningful display of cards from all of the people who were praying for and looking forward to Hudson's arrival: 
So what do you think? Easy-peasy, eh?
It's a fun and creative way to display any cards you receive.

Hop on over to "4th Grade Frolics" to see what other bloggers have MADE this week!
 

5 comments :

  1. That is so clever and such a cute idea! I love it.
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea! Now you've got my wheels turning...maybe some kind of craft with Christmas cards. So cute!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great keepsake! It will be treasured! You're so clever!
    ~Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. My daughter made one of these but placed it in a frame. I posted it on my blog. She might have used yours as an inspiration piece. Thanks for sharing.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.