Welcome Baby Hudson!

Hello blogging buddies!

I apologize for being MIA from the blogging world for far too long - however, I have some exciting news that will excuse my long absence...

Introducing Baby Hudson:
Born May 8, 2015
7 lbs, 15 oz.     19 1/2 in. long

This little guys has stolen our hearts - we are adjusting to our "new normal" of baby snuggles, late night wake-up calls, and lots of little laundry :). 

All joking aside, my heart is so full - Baby Hudson is definitely the best thing that has have ever happened to my husband and I. 

He truly is a gift from God.

So, while I won't make any grand promises about blogging daily or anything, I will say that I'm still here. Joy in the Journey will continue to bring you quality teaching ideas and resources - with some pictures of this cutie-patootie thrown in periodically :)

7 comments :

  1. What a sweet, precious, little one! God has indeed blessed you, and baby Hudson! Can't wait to see all of your pics and hear your stories.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sweet sweet blessing! He is precious!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am thrilled for you! What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! He is so cute. Can't wait to see more pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood! May God bless you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!! He is beautiful. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Baby Hudson is soooooo adorable!! Can't wait to see more pictures of him! :)

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.