Wordless Wednesday: Baby Update!

Hello friends!
Greetings from soon-to-be-Mama land! :)

Today I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo for 
a (basically) wordless post!

20 weeks this Christmas!
I'm feeling quite "large and in charge" - and have grown out of everything pre-maternity I own.
My husband got this shirt for me - "Life is Better With a Bump!"

Here's our little guy, sucking his thumb! 
How cute is that?!?

This is our first and my husband and I couldn't be more thrilled!

For all of you veteran moms out there - advice? words of wisdom? memorable stories?

3 comments

  1. So sweet! You look GORGEOUS and your little one is just precious! Continued prayers for a healthy and blessed baby.

    Happy New Year,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable Jessica! You're glowing and your little boy is going to have the best mama! :)
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. One word of advice from a good friend that always ran through my mind with both of my newborns was, "It's a phase. It's all a phase." The difficult, sleep-deprived, colicky times will pass. Along with those challenges come lots of sweet newborn snuggles. The baby days go by so fast, so treasure them even when you're tired. Blessings!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top