Volunteer Gift Ideas

Hello friends!

Popping in quickly today to share with you a fast and cute idea, just in time for Christmas!

I have several volunteers who help in the classroom each week. To show my appreciation, I wanted to get them something small for Christmas.

I found this cute idea on Pinterest (where else!) and customized it for my helpers:
I got the small bottles of hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works.

Then, I decided to also throw in a little treat to munch on: 
(I've also done this with almonds)

I added some festive candy canes and bundled it all together:
Voila! Gift bags, ready to be delivered!

Cute, affordable, and easy!
A win-win-win in my book :)

If you would like a copy of the hand-print or Peanut tag (customizable of course), please leave me a comment with your e-mail and I'll send you the documents ASAP.

Now I'm off to put together my student gifts - more on that soon! :)

4 comments :

  1. I would LOVE to have a customizable copy of the tags. What a cute idea, and thanks for sharing.
    adecker@aquin.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to use this for my volunteers. Thanks for sharing! beth.shavelson@browardschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to have these cute tags! Thank you for being so willing to share! thesupercrafter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! If you're still willing to share, I would love to have a copy of the tags. Thanks so much for sharing! lmdales@sunprairieschools.org

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.