Raking In Good Books Bulletin Board Idea

To welcome fall, we created a "Raking In Good Books" bulletin board. 
 I gave each student a leaf cut-out and had them record a favorite book and the reason why. Then, when a student is looking for a recommendation, they can go and check out a leaf from our "leaf pile." It's a great way to get kids talking about the books their read and sharing their opinions about what they liked and didn't like about certain series, authors, genres, etc.
I put up these large sparkly leaves with different quotes about reading:

Hop on over to Sugar and Spice to check out other Wordless ideas!

2 comments

  1. Super cute idea! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bulletin board! I wish mine were half as creative!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top