BIG News!

Hello blogging friends!
Sorry I have been MIA in the blogging world lately, 
but I have a good reason:
Our family will be adding a new little bookworm in May! :)
We couldn't be more thrilled about welcoming this new addition.
I am so thankful that God is blessing us with this sweet little life.

Now that this life-altering news has sunk in a little bit and this little teacher isn't plum-tuckered-out all the time (thank-you first trimester), I'm hoping to get back into the swing of creating and blogging soon.

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Congratulations!! So happy for you :) All the best with the pregnancy!! My prayers for a healthy, happy baby are headed your way :)
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Somehow I missed this post! Congratulations, dear bloggy friend! No wonder you've not been posting as much recently. So excited for you and your husband!!!!!! Prayers and blessings offered for a safe pregnancy and a healthy mom and babe!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.