Fuel Your Faith: Pattern of Sound Teaching

Howdy friends!
I have survived my first week with my new batch of kiddos and it has been AWESOME! I am working on a huge post of all of our first week activities - stay tuned!

In the meantime, I am happy to announce that 
"Fuel Your Faith" Fridays 
is BACK!
Here's a verse I've been chewing on this week:
Now it's YOUR turn!
Grab this template or type your own blog post:
If you don't have a blog - NO PROBLEM!
Leave a comment with a Bible verse, quote, or song lyric that has FUELED your FAITH recently:



Signature

No comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top