Wordless Wednesday: A Glimpse of Paradise

Today I'm posting to you from Oahu, Hawaii
aka PARADISE!
Photo: The view from our beach - I love how the ocean meets the mountains! #welcometoparadise #hawaiianadventures #amazingviews
Photo: Exploring the North Shore of Oahu - first stop: Dole Pineapple Plantation :) #hawaiianadventures #exploring #amazingviews #pineappleanyone?
Hubby and I are loving our Hawaiian adventure getaway!
So far we've soaked up the sun, dug our toes in the sand, read at the beach, went on a 2-hour horseback tour, explored historic Honolulu, and hiked up a mountain. Today we're exploring Pearl Harbor!

Question: Where's your favorite vacation spot?


3 comments

  1. It's so gorgeous there! My favourite vacation spot is actually 30 minutes from home - a floating cabin up the lake. The scenery is so beautiful and it is so quiet and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii is right up there with my favorite vacation spots. If I had to pick just one though, I'd have to go with Colorado. The mountains are simply breathtaking.

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't necessarily have a favorite spot, I just love to travel and visit new places. We used to go to Maine every summer, so that is up there!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top