Monday Made-It...Hawaii edition! :)

Happy Monday, friends!
Just popping in to link up with Tara from "4th Grade Frolics" for her Monday Made It linky:
Sorry I've been neglecting my little corner of cyberspace lately.
I have a good excuse though:
I've MADE IT...to Hawaii! :)
In between sun-tanning, shopping, and lounging on the beach with sand between my toes, I've also been busy, working on classroom and TPT items, from across the Pacific Ocean :)

1. Editable Classroom Job Suitcases
If you have purchased either the "Flight Crew Travel-themed Classroom Jobs Display" or the "Travel themed MEGA Bundle," I have an exciting update: there is now an editable version included!
To get the updated file, go to "My Purchases" and then click to download the updated file. The item you're looking for is called "Travel-themed Classroom Jobs UPDATED"

2. Lost Luggage No Name Display
When I get a paper without a name, I'll clip it on up here on the board and students can "claim their lost luggage" :)
I bought a thin piece of unfinished wood from Michael's and painted it dark green. Then I super-glued these fun blue and green clothes pins onto it - voila!
*Note: if you have adopted a travel-theme in your classroom and would like my "Lost Luggage" sign, please leave a comment with your e-mail address. I'd be happy to send it your way :)
3. TPT Back-to-School E-Book
As you probably know, the TPT Back-to-School E-books are out! I am in the 3rd-5th English/Language Arts one - on page 9!
Click here to check out the First Day Jitters packet 

Hop on over to 4th Grade Frolics to see what others have MADE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.