"Lost Luggage" No Name Display

Here's something I've made this week:
When I get a paper without a name, I'll clip it on up here on the board and students can "claim their lost luggage" :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you manage No Name papers? 
By November, I can connect almost any student with their hand-writing, but this can be especially tricky at the beginning of the year - or when it's a math paper!
*Note: if you have adopted a travel-theme in your classroom and would like my "Lost Luggage" sign, please leave a comment with your e-mail address. I'd be happy to send it your way :)

I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo for her "Wordless Wednesday" linky party!

3 comments

  1. This is sooooo cute! I usually just put unclaimed papers in a tray. Some are finally claimed but most aren't. The sad part is students don't earn credit for their work. I need to rethink what I do... hmmm? Thanks for sharing your idea.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I have a similar system, but my title is not nearly as clever. Just a simple "No Name". It really helped me out last year.

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to check out my link in this week's Wordless Wednesday. I posted about my "cure" (at least last year) for even having to deal with no-names.

    Mary
    4th Works

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top