It's that time again...Back-to-School Sale!

Photo: ARE YOU READY?!?! The HUGE TPT Back-to-School Sale will be Monday and Tuesday. Time to stock your carts! Tell me, what's on your wishlist?
Howdy folks!
As I'm sure you've heard, tomorrow kicks off the HUGE Back-to-School Sale on TPT. 
EVERYTHING in my store is on sale (bundles are 10% off and everything else is 20% off). 
Jessica Lawler
Plus, if you use the code BTS14, TPT will give you an extra 10% off! 
Holy Smokes, that's exciting news! :)

Here are my top three most-wishlisted items!
 
You can snag this cute, functional, print-and-go 300+ page packet by clicking HERE.

This 30-page packet includes crisp, clear interactive notebook foldable templates with thorough teacher instructions, student directions, and complete answer keys for each foldable.

This is an "oldie, but a goodie"
It's always one of my students' favorite activities throughout the year.

What's in your shopping cart?
I've been adding things to my wishlist all weekend in preparation for the big sale!

Reminder:  Don't forget to leave feedback on previous purchases to earn credits - every 100 points gives you a free $5 credit!

I'm linking up with "The Write Stuff" for her fun linky, just in time for the BTS sale:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.