Fuel Your Faith: The Mountains Declare Your Glory

Good morning, friends!
Welcome to another installment of "Fuel Your Faith" Fridays!

Yesterday, my family and I went on a grand day of exploring
and mountain-viewing adventuring.
It.
was.
SPECTACULAR!

Today's "Fuel Your Faith" post won't use the same template as usual - I'm going to show you pictures from our day and reflect on God's majesty:
Here's the view from our drive
{we're still an hour away!}
We took a Gondola up Crystal Mountain: 
This was our view as we enjoyed our picnic lunch: 
 We then spent the day driving through Rainier National Park.
Here's the view from Paradise lookout:

The sheer awesomeness of Mount Rainier is nothing compared to the greatness of our God!
Nahum 1:5 says "The Mountains quake before him and the hills melt away. The earth trembles at his presence, the world, and all who live in it."

As we drove through the ups and downs, soaking in the beauty all around us, this line kept running through my head:
The heavens declare Your greatness
The oceans cry out to You
The mountains, they bow down before You
So I'll join with the earth and I'll give my praise to You
Click the picture below to listen to the song:
Now it's YOUR turn!
Use the template below or simply write a blog post and link it up to this page :)


1 comment

  1. There is nothing like the beauty and sheer magnitude of God's creation to call out our praise. For if we don't praise Him, the very rocks will. (My favorite place on earth is Lake Tahoe, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.)

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top