Back to School Bundle for a Cause

Exciting news, my friends!
Some of my dear blogging friends have helped me compile some products for a very special cause...
Here's the scoop: 
 Here's a quick peak at the awesome products included:
{click on each picture to be taken to the detailed description of the product}
Rosie's Rambles
Fall Multiplication Scavenger Hunt
Button
Multiplication Scoot Game
The Fun Factory
Addition and Subtraction Story Necklaces
Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road
Figurative Language Sort! Review or Assess 7 Types of Figu
A super useful - and cute! - "Loving Writing Packet" from Apple Slices 
Appleslices
5th Grade Writing Unit -Loving Writing- Unit 1 {Common Cor
An awesome, learning-filled 3-2-1 Back to School ELA MEGA Bundle from Angela at the Teacher's Desk 6
3-2-1 Back to School ELA Bundle
Wild About Fifth Grade
40 Book Challenge Bulletin Board Set
And I have donated two products to the bundle:
My best-selling Frindle packet
All of these products, if purchased separately, would cost you $44 - but if you buy them now in the special Cambodia bundle, you can snag all of them for only $10!!!

Grabbing some awesome products to use in your classroom and helping a team accomplish important work in Cambodia? Sounds like a win-win to me! :)
 Click here to shop for a cause:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.