Two for Tuesday: Avoiding Summer Slide and HOLES Novel Study!!!

Hello friends!
Today's the day...we move into our house! 
Hubby and I are moving into our first house - and we couldn't be more thrilled!
Because my life is currently consumed with boxes, packing tape, and bubble wrap, I'm going to keep this short and sweet :)

The Teaching Tribune is hosting a fun linky today,
"Two for Tuesday"
http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/07/two-for-tuesday-5.html
Today, the two items from my TPT store that are 
50% off (today only!) are...
(Grades 1-3)
Photo: Got young ones at home? Avoid the "summer slide" with this fun and engaging packet - one page per week for 10 weeks. Keeps them sharp, but doesn't feel like "boring school" :)http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summer-Packet-10-Activities-to-Keep-You-Sharp-1st-3rd-grade-713355 Want to WIN a FREE packet? "Like" this post and leave a comment with your e-mail address. Earn an extra entry for sharing the post :) I'll choose a winner at 2pm EST on Sunday 6-29.
Photo: And the winner of my "Summer Packet: 10 Activities to Keep You Sharp (1st-3rd grade)" is...Rhonda Allen!!! If you didn't win it, you can check it out here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summer-Packet-10-Activities-to-Keep-You-Sharp-1st-3rd-grade-713355
For today only it is $2!
Here's some helpful feedback from buyers:
Click to check it out: Summer Activity Packet Grades 1-3

My second packet is for my friends who teach the bigger kids :)
 This is my third best-selling packet.
Here is some feedback from teachers who have purchased the packet:
For today only, you can purchase this 55-page print-and-go packet for only $3!
Click here to purchase: HOLES Novel Study MEGA Packet

Visit The Teaching Tribune to see what other treasures are 50% off today!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.