New House Reveal!

Welcome to our lovely new home!
Here's our kitchen:
I decorated this plain-yet-functional white pantry with
fun and funky wall decals :)
The living room: 
 
 Here's my latest labor of love: The Craft Room!
And it also doubles as our guest room!
{while my parents are visiting from New York)
I found this sign and absolutely LOVE it!
Here's the hubby's office: 
(we're waiting on a bookshelf to unpack the last of our boxes)
 Here's the hallway towards the back of the house:
Here's the master bedroom:
 
Here's our woodsy, Pacific-Northwest-themed bathroom:

Phew! Thanks for sticking with me, friends!
This was a ton of work, but I love looking around at our newly-set-up home! It really feels like ours now :)

See what other bloggers have made this week:
 

5 comments

  1. Nice house! I'm jealous that you have a craft room. Congratulations on your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job at making it calm and cheerful at the same time. (I love the bathroom shower curtain and the nature photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new home is adorable! You've turned a nice house into a home! I am sooo jealous of that beautiful craft room. My things are strewn all over my house... luckily I live alone, especially during the summer when it's teacher create-it-time! I really like your shower curtain and the picture over your bed. I am thinking of doing a "tree" theme in my bathroom. Those two piece would be perfect. Enjoy your first house; make lots of beautiful memories there:)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is lovely! The master bedroom is pretty and I like the craft room. Enjoy your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful home. I love the sign you found. Perfect!
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top