Monday Meet Up

Happy Monday, friends!
I am sitting amidst piles of boxes and things to-be-organized in my new house! We moved in on Saturday and have been working around the clock to get it set up :) I'll post pictures soon...
in between shopping, printing, and prepping for the TPT Conference in Vegas this week! So pumped!!!

The Teaching Tribune is hosting their final
"Monday Meet Up" linky:
I have so enjoyed getting to know "the person behind the blog" for many of my favorite bloggers :)

Here are some "random" things about me:

Hop on over to "The Teaching Tribune" to join the fun!


Signature

3 comments

  1. That is my worst fear is any bodily fluid on the standardized test! I love cereal too. Any type any time of the day :) I cannot wait to see your new house and hear about the TPT conference!

    Bagby
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of "The Mark of the Lion" book series. You mix your cereal and like it soggy? Oh my...I love cereal too but one kind and it has to be crispy. :) My favorite guilty pleasure cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch! I can't wait to meet you in a few days!!! :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMM slightly soggy cereal. I'm right there with ya girl!! Sooo wish I was joining y'all in Vegas this year!! I'm in full on savings mode to make it (hopefully) next year!!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top