Monday Made It: Growing in God, Classroom Jobs, and Bathroom Cabinets...oh my!

Howdy friends!
As we jump-start another week, I'm linking up with Tara from "4th Grade Frolics" for her "Monday Made it"
This week I was busy creating for my classroom as well as for the sweet girl I'm tutoring. My time was also divided as my hubby and I worked to set up our house. I was hoping to be all set to show off this week, but unfortunately the unveiling will have to wait until next Monday :)

Here are some things I've completed this week:
I'm working on a mega interactive notebook/foldable packet for Bible Basics
It's not quite ready to show off yet, but I am giving you a little {FREE} sampler to whet your appetite :)
The packet comes with step-by-step teacher directions and suggested answers and activities: 
Here's a preview of other foldables
that will be included in the packet: 
Click here to download your FREEBIE: Growing in God Foldable
And remember, if you're a Christian school teacher and have a blog, please link it up!

Secondly, I've been working around the clock on my
 Travel-themed Classroom Decor MEGA Bundle
which now has over 300 pages! :) 
Here's the last product in the bundle (for now!):
I've already printed out my set:
They are laminated and ready to cut out - which I plan to do while watching a chick flick this afternoon :)
 Here's the link if you want to check out the updated
Travel theme Classroom Decor MEGA bundle:
If you've already purchased it, please go and "re-download"
for the 4 new products I've added!

My husband and I have recently moved from an apartment into a cute and cozy (read:tiny) house and we've had an absolute ball shopping for and setting up our new little home! One thing that our quaint home doesn't have a lot of...is closets! So we've had to improvise. Here is a project we worked on in our bathroom to create some linen closet/extra paper product supplies storage:
I scoured GoodWill and various other thrift shops and got these (it's two pieces stacked) at two separate stores several days apart! They match perfectly - and were already assembled! My husband drilled in a bracket to keep the two pieces from toppling over (which might have happened as I was trying to move them...ouch!)
Now, the only problem: the bottom one was yellow. So a couple coats of fresh paint and it is sparkling white and clean :)
 It fits perfectly - fills the space without making it crowded :)

Hop on over to "4th Grade Frolics" to see what other fabulous bloggers have MADE!

7 comments :

  1. I LOVE your travel themed job chart, SO creative! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Bible basics idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your jobs!!!! They are so clever and a few even made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The travel theme jobs are a great idea and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your travel theme jobs. Very creative idea and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Growing in God freebie. I'm pinning it to use for Sunday School. Can't wait to see the unveiling of the new house. So much fun!!!

    Melissa
    Wild About Fifth

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect storage solution! I'm impressed that you found such a great match at two different locations!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.