Monday Made-It: Bible Interactive Notebook Foldables!

Today I am linking up a long-time labor of love with
Tara from "4th Grade Frolics"
My mind has been consumed with this wonderful project
for quite some time:
This is the packet I am probably MOST EXCITED to create and use in my classroom this year. The packet comes with step-by-step directions for students on every foldable.
Each foldable also has a teacher's page with directions, samples, and a complete answer key (with suggested Bible references)
 Here are some samples of the foldables:
Here's a complete Table of Contents:
Here's a preview of the entire packet:
You can snag all 20 foldables for only $7
Click here to view the packet in my TPT store:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPECIAL DEAL: 
If you purchase the packet THIS WEEK (valid through Friday, August 1st) and leave feedback on the product, I will send you a FREE "Bible Verses for the Christian Walk" Poster Set

1 comment

  1. Your product is great! I will be sharing the link and special deal to the teachers at my daughter's school!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top