It's CURRENTLY July!

Welcome July!
Red White and Blue July
The summer is zooming by! 
The majority of my time has been a delicate balance between working on TPT, thinking/planning for school, reading and lounging by the pool, shopping and packingggg!

Today my hubby and I officially got the keys to our first house!
15312 81st Ave NE, Kenmore, WA 98028
Here are some BEFORE pictures:
15312 81st Ave NE, Kenmore, WA 9802815312 81st Ave NE, Kenmore, WA 98028
The AFTER pictures will be coming...soon :)

I'm taking a break from packing to work on tackling my ever-growing TPT to-do list! 
Here are a couple of things I'm working on...
I'm linking up with the ever-entertaining Farley for her Currently linky.
Hop on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade to see what everyone is up to!

6 comments :

  1. Jessica, Congrats on the new house! It is certainly an exciting time for you and your husband. Enjoy all of it....even the frustrating things.
    I teach 6th grade LA/SS and would love to know more about TPT. I mean.... I use it a lot, but I would love to create products, but really, have no where to start. A TPT Conference in LA sounds exciting and something I would love to be a part of "someday".
    Visit me at: www.forloveandlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be heading to Las Vegas next week too! Congratulations on becoming a US citizen! Very exciting! Enjoy your new house. It will be a lot of work but it is so worth it! We have been in ours for 5 years now and it is just now starting to be how we like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new house looks so cute! I can't wait to see what you do with it! LOVE the wooden floors! Prayers for a quick, efficient move on Saturday. I'm sending you a little house blessing that we use...

    Visit this house,
    we beg You, Lord,
    and banish from it the deadly power of evil.
    May Your holy angels dwell here to give peace to all who dwell within,
    and may Your blessings be always upon them.
    We pray in the Lord's name.

    Amen.

    Have a wonderful week,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new house - always so fun! Great blog - I just found you through Farley's currently.
    Click below to stop by my blog and say hi!
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first house! That is an exciting time! Have fun at the TpT conference!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new house....I can't wait to see the after pictures!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.