FREE Author Study Graphic Organizer

Today I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for free "Worksheet Wednesday"
Today's FREE worksheet holds a special place in my heart because... it was my first ever product on TPT! 
Jessica Lawler
And I've got to admit...it was pretty sad :)
Looking back at it, it had no cover page, contraband clip art (from a Google images search), didn't have a border, and used various fonts on the same page - all huge no-nos in the TPT world :)

So I've given it a face lift for you.
Here's the BEFORE:
and here's the AFTER:
 
Looks much better, doesn't it?!?
Click here to download your FREE copy:
If you download it, please be kind and leave feedback!

5 comments :

  1. WoW! Nice job on the facelift! You are inspiring me to return to some of my early products on TpT. They definitely need improving! Love this organizer; somehow I had missed it. I have my fivers do an author study each year so this will be PERFECT! Thanks!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! Did I mention I LOVE THIS??? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gave a bunch of my products a face lift too! It looks great! Thanks for such a great worksheet freebie!!!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This looks great! It will be a great resource.
    ,

    Melissa Kaylor :)



    Fourth Grade Lab

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.