Compiling Products for Cambodia

Hi friends! 
Special request...
HELP NEEDED!!! 

My husband is helping to lead a team from our church to work in Cambodia for two weeks this fall, helping improve the living conditions of an impoverished community. 
 
The team will set up a medical/dental clinic,
will work on various building/construction projects,
and is planning a
sports clinic for local kids. 
Each team member needs to raise $2000.
How YOU can help:
I am compiling products to put in a back-to-school bundle that I will sell in my TPT store. All of the proceeds from this product’s sales will go towards the team fundraising.

Interested in donating a product?
Fill out the form here: http://bit.ly/CambodiaBundle

1 comment

  1. What a wonderful experience for your husband! What a blessing for the Cambodian village!
    I had a little trouble with the form link at first; hope it finally worked correctly!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top