Back to School Product Swap: Fall SCOOT Prepositional Phrases!

I am thrilled to have joined up with some fabulous teacher/bloggers for a...

My partner for this swap was the incredibly talented and sweet Angela from "The Teacher's Desk 6"
The Teacher's Desk 6
I chuckled right out loud when I say that we were matched because she is one of my closest blogging buddies and we've swapped products so many time (without a formal organized linky party). So I thought, "perfect!" 
I perused through her TPT store and had a tough time choosing one of her 251(!) awesome products. I am a SCOOT-lovin' teacher all the way, so when I say this puppy, I was sold!
Prepositions and prepositional phrases are always
 so tricky for my students. I literally teach the same concept 
4 or 5 times a year until it "sticks." 
This packet includes thorough and easy-to-follow directions:
30 SCOOT cards:
and an Answer Key:
This SCOOT game is  both fun and functional. It is truly a print-and-go packet (what teacher doesn't LOVE that?!?) and you can snag it for only $2 $1!!! (Angela has it on SALE for 50% off...
BUY IT NOW!
And while you're there, make sure to click the "Follow Me" to stay updated on the new, quality products that Angela posts.

For the SWAP, Angela chose to review my "Horsing Around with Hyperbole" task card packet. You can check out the review {HERE}



1 comment :

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.