4th of July SALE and a one-day-only FREEBIE :)

Happy Independence Day, everyone!
Today is super-special for me because...
this little Canadian is off to trade in her "alien" status and 
become an American citizen!
To celebrate this momentous day, I have two exciting things going on:
First of all, my Presidents Package will be FREE all day today!
If you download it, please leave feedback :)

And secondly, I'm joining the fun and putting my entire TPT store on sale!
Hoping your day is filled with family, fun, good food, and some TPT shopping! :)






5 comments :

  1. Congratulations on becoming a US citizen! How exciting for you... and for us!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - we Canadians will miss you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW we lose another great brain to the brain drain? Please stay Canadian at heart for us! Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
    Sidney

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.