Worksheet Wednesday: Superhero Adjectives FREEBIE

After packing up, handing in my keys, and saying good-bye to beloved teacher friends, I am thrilled to say that I am FREE, FREE, FREEEEEEE!!!
Bring on the summer vacation :)
Camping trip-check Anniversary trip-check Summer vacation #1-check Everything is planned... We are ready for summer!  Life is great with family!
Now, as many of you know, teachers can't stay away from teaching for long, so I am using my first afternoon of summer to join up with a teaching linky! :)
Here's a fun {FREE!} worksheet I use to prompt writing from even my most reluctant writers - and they get some grammar practice in there too :)
Click {HERE} to download your FREE copy!
And if you do download, please leave feedback :)

3 comments :

  1. Welcome to summer vacation!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how quickly we jump into the next year!!! Happy Summer Jessica! Your student samples look great!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the first thing you do is blog about ideas for next year. Too funny! Enjoy your break, and thanks for dropping by my blog today. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.