Worksheet Wednesday: FREE Summer Syllable Sort

Happy Wednesday!
Today I'm joining up with The Teaching Tribune for their Worksheet Wednesday linky. The theme this week is 
summer worksheets.
And I have just the thing!
 This FREE sampler page comes from my larger Summer Syllable Sort activity packet
 I've also provided an answer key for the worksheet:
Click here to download the FREE worksheet: 
(if you download, please leave feedback!)

And if you'd like to check out the full packet (on sale for only $1.70 today) click the picture below: 
Hop on over to The Teaching Tribune to check out more *free* summer-themed worksheets

2 comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top