Thank-you Gifts for Volunteers

I have had so many generous volunteers in the classroom this year - and I wanted a special way to thank them for their efforts, their time, and the generosity.

We had a little celebration for them.
The kiddos decorated this banner:
We also signed cards:
 *Trick: instead of making twelve cards and having the students sign each one, I had them sign ONE in sharpie - and then photocopied it 12 times :) We personalized it and colored the front - and voila! 12 easy Volunteer Cards!
I baked little treats for them:
I packed these little goodie bags for each mom that helped out:
I filled each one with a handful of mints and a package of nuts.
If you would like to download these FREE note cards, click HERE.

What have you TRIED lately?
Link up with Holly to share your ideas! :)

1 comment :

  1. What a wonderful gift for your volunteers, Jessica! I need to start thinking of end of the year gifts too. Your freebie is so cute. Thank you!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.