New Tab: Christian Teacher Link up and Christian Resources!

Hello blogging friends!
I tell ya - I am totally loving this whole summer vacation thing. 
I think I could do it all year long :) 
Anyone else with me?!?

Today I want to share an exciting update.
At the top of my blog, I have added a new tab...

Clicking on the tab "Christian Resources" will take you to a page dedicated to connecting Christian teachers and enriching Christian curriculum.
 There's a link up if you're a Christian teacher and have a blog:
No blog? No worries! Just leave a comment with your e-mail address so we can get connected :)

And then I've also put some links to the Christian curriculum packets I've started creating and have posted on Teachers Pay Teachers. I will add more as I create...

Check out the new tab and link up - I can't wait to "meet" you! :)

4 comments

  1. Great minds think alike! I was going to send out a blog message to try and connect with fellow Christian School Educators! LOVE it! THANKS!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new resources tab! I teach fourth and fifth at a Christian school. I do not have a blog though. gabby.fithian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top